- New listing, coming soon. #SantaBarbara #RealEstate http://t.co/VMILoJ7F 5 months ago
- Market Report and Stats for Santa Barbara’s Montecito area, 93108. http://t.co/mqtOzzta 6 months ago
- What's the market like in Montecito? http://t.co/omSmj9RY 6 months ago
- There has been a dramatic increase in the price per square foot for the Montecito area over the last 30 days. http://t.co/owEMNvz0 6 months ago
- Looking for #RealEstate in #SantaBarbara ?? http://t.co/eea2bYGZ 8 months ago
- Selling a Home? Avoid These 6 Common Mistakes
- Looking for a luxury property, home or condominium in the Santa Ynez Valley area, 93460? Take a look at all of the properties for sale and listings from the Santa Ynez MLS, Multiple Listing Service.
- Take a look at Santa Barbara’s World-Class Wineries
- How to Spend 48 Hours in Santa Barbara
- The Dish Exclusive: The rooftop ‘Perch’ at the Canary Hotel
- Jon Mahoney on How is a Short Sale Negotiated with a Mortage Bank?
- Jon Mahoney on Nondistressed markets: Ready for launch!
- Jon Mahoney on Looking for a luxury property, home or condominium in the Santa Ynez Valley area, 93460?
- Jeffrey Sawyer on How is a Short Sale Negotiated with a Mortage Bank?
- Rocco Warmoth on Nondistressed markets: Ready for launch!
- Beach-Front properties
- Buyer Tips
- Carpinteria Real Estate
- Client Testimonials
- Goleta Real Estate
- Hope Ranch Real Estate
- Hope Ranch Real Estate
- Luxury Homes
- Market Trends
- Montecito Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Santa Barbara Area Resources
- Santa Barbara Events
- Santa Barbara Foreclosure
- Santa Barbara Real Estate
- Santa Barbara Short Sale
- Santa Ynez Real Estate
- Seller Tips
- Summerland Real Estate
- Vacation Rentals
Tag Archives: real estate for sale in santa barbara
Fall’s grape harvest is the perfect excuse for a weekend away as industry locals share the new (and old) hot spots to hit.
Home sellers dream of receiving more than one offer and a sale price that’s higher than the list price. With inventories low in many communities across the country, multiple offers are more common than they’ve been in years.
“I’m not sure there is a better real-estate agent than Jon Mahoney. He has handled my transactions with extreme professionalism and was always looking out for my best interest, every step of the way.
Despite tightened credit for many domestic buyers, the United States is still a top spot for foreign purchases. The National Association of Realtors reports that “international purchases surged by $16 billion this year, one of the highest increases in recent … Continue reading
Wanting to buy a home and deciding to buy a home are two different things. The first is a desire or a dream. The second is commitment to achieve the goal. Do you want to buy, or have you decided … Continue reading
What does your home inspection cover? And who is liable if a problem develops down the road? We’ll answer these questions in today’s outlook.
Today’s market presents a difficult mix of conditions for many sellers. The housing market dipped in recent years in response to recession conditions and continues to struggle.
Are you looking to buy a property in the Historic Downtown area of Santa Barbara? Let us help you find everything you need to know about buying or selling a home! As the preeminent Real Estate professional in my community … Continue reading
In Freddie Mac’s results of its Primary Mortgage Market Survey®, the average fixed mortgage rate continues to find new all-time record lows amid easing bond yields following June’s lackluster employment report. Both the average 30-year and 15-year fixed-rate mortgage hit … Continue reading
Even in difficult economic markets, homebuilders are still striving to deliver amenities that offer comfort, style, and functionality. But which amenities are popular these days has changed.