- New listing, coming soon. #SantaBarbara #RealEstate http://t.co/VMILoJ7F 5 months ago
- Market Report and Stats for Santa Barbara’s Montecito area, 93108. http://t.co/mqtOzzta 6 months ago
- What's the market like in Montecito? http://t.co/omSmj9RY 6 months ago
- There has been a dramatic increase in the price per square foot for the Montecito area over the last 30 days. http://t.co/owEMNvz0 6 months ago
- Looking for #RealEstate in #SantaBarbara ?? http://t.co/eea2bYGZ 8 months ago
- Selling a Home? Avoid These 6 Common Mistakes
- Looking for a luxury property, home or condominium in the Santa Ynez Valley area, 93460? Take a look at all of the properties for sale and listings from the Santa Ynez MLS, Multiple Listing Service.
- Take a look at Santa Barbara’s World-Class Wineries
- How to Spend 48 Hours in Santa Barbara
- The Dish Exclusive: The rooftop ‘Perch’ at the Canary Hotel
- Jon Mahoney on How is a Short Sale Negotiated with a Mortage Bank?
- Jon Mahoney on Nondistressed markets: Ready for launch!
- Jon Mahoney on Looking for a luxury property, home or condominium in the Santa Ynez Valley area, 93460?
- Jeffrey Sawyer on How is a Short Sale Negotiated with a Mortage Bank?
- Rocco Warmoth on Nondistressed markets: Ready for launch!
- Beach-Front properties
- Buyer Tips
- Carpinteria Real Estate
- Client Testimonials
- Goleta Real Estate
- Hope Ranch Real Estate
- Hope Ranch Real Estate
- Luxury Homes
- Market Trends
- Montecito Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Santa Barbara Area Resources
- Santa Barbara Events
- Santa Barbara Foreclosure
- Santa Barbara Real Estate
- Santa Barbara Short Sale
- Santa Ynez Real Estate
- Seller Tips
- Summerland Real Estate
- Vacation Rentals
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Come to Santa Barbara’s 9th Annual wine festival. There will be 4 great wine events that you will be able to enjoy from July 19-21.
See all the luxury estates, homes, condominiums, townhouses or investment properties in Goleta, CA? Take a look at all of the properties for sale and listings from the Goleta MLS, Multiple Listing Service.
Are you looking to buy a property in Goleta?
Bank of America is testing foreclosure waters with an incentive program for defaulting homeowners to “short sell” their homes instead of enduring a foreclosure, which can take years.
In Freddie Mac’s results of its Primary Mortgage Market Survey®, the average fixed mortgage rates were largely unchanged helping to keep homebuyer affordability high for those in the market to purchase or looking to refinance. Both the 30-year fixed and … Continue reading
Years ago, growing up with her parents in a single-family home in a Chicago suburb, Clarissa Mankus was infused with the American Dream
You’re in the market to buy. You’ve probably given a lot of thought to the type of home you want as well as your budget and buying price range. There’s an additional topic, though, that requires your careful consideration. Which … Continue reading
Come experience this spacious single level downstairs condo located in the heart of Santa Barbara. Over 1000 square feet of comfort give way to generous room sizes! Tastefully remodeled and convenient to shopping and downtown.
Located in Vieja Valley School District, this Stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bath remodel exhibits nothing but quality craftsmanship throughout. Enter this spacious home via the formal courtyard entry and witness the abundant boutique travertine tile and custom finishes.
Enjoy spectacular ocean, mountain, island and city views from every room in this beautiful and newly re-built riviera property. Located on a quiet street and neighborhood on the American Riviera.
Escape into another world in this lovely Newly Constructed Home built in 2004. Elegant & Airy, this 2 Story 4 Bedroom 3 and 1/2 Bath Montecito Home has a Downstairs Master for added convenience.