Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Selling a Home? Avoid These 6 Common Mistakes
- Looking for a luxury property, home or condominium in the Santa Ynez Valley area, 93460? Take a look at all of the properties for sale and listings from the Santa Ynez MLS, Multiple Listing Service.
- Take a look at Santa Barbara’s World-Class Wineries
- How to Spend 48 Hours in Santa Barbara
- The Dish Exclusive: The rooftop ‘Perch’ at the Canary Hotel
- Jon Mahoney on How is a Short Sale Negotiated with a Mortage Bank?
- Jon Mahoney on Nondistressed markets: Ready for launch!
- Jon Mahoney on Looking for a luxury property, home or condominium in the Santa Ynez Valley area, 93460?
- Jeffrey Sawyer on How is a Short Sale Negotiated with a Mortage Bank?
- Rocco Warmoth on Nondistressed markets: Ready for launch!
- Beach-Front properties
- Buyer Tips
- Carpinteria Real Estate
- Client Testimonials
- Goleta Real Estate
- Hope Ranch Real Estate
- Hope Ranch Real Estate
- Luxury Homes
- Market Trends
- Montecito Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Santa Barbara Area Resources
- Santa Barbara Events
- Santa Barbara Foreclosure
- Santa Barbara Real Estate
- Santa Barbara Short Sale
- Santa Ynez Real Estate
- Seller Tips
- Summerland Real Estate
- Vacation Rentals
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Are you looking to buy a property in the Summerland area of Santa Barbara? Let us help you find everything you need to know about buying or selling a home! As the preeminent Real Estate professional in my community for … Continue reading
Today, the upside down Mortgages in California are due mostly to the risky, highly leveraged loans that were extensively used over the past 7 years to purchase homes with little or nothing down. Worse yet, many of these loans were … Continue reading
During our 20+ years of buying and selling income properties, we’re very glad to have met Jon, through whom we purchased our second home in Santa Barbara.
Many self-directed IRA clients, including me, invest in notes within their IRAs, mostly secured by real estate. In my years of experience as a hard money lender personally and as a third party administrator for selfdirected IRAs, I have seen … Continue reading
Picturesque and private, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath San Roque Home is ideally located just blocks from Monte Vista School. The home is light and bright and has been exceptionally remodeled both indoors and out to include hand crafted alder … Continue reading
Are you looking to buy a property in the Beautiful Hope Ranch area of Santa Barbara?
If I do a Short Sale, how much will I have to pay to sell my home? Nothing. It’s true, in most cases you will pay literally no sales costs if your lender approves the Short Sale. All commissions, title … Continue reading
Jon is the agent you want working for you. He hustled for us like no other agent.
Are you looking to buy a property in the Exclusive Montecito area of Santa Barbara? Let us help you find everything you need to know about buying or selling a home! As the preeminent Real Estate professional in my community … Continue reading